November 09, 2007

To You

(To You)

Here I stand, 4ever in Your mighty hand

Living with Your promise, written on my heart

I am Yours, surrendered wholly to You

You set me in Your family, You calling me Your own


(He Knows My Name)

I have a maker (Father), He formed my heart

Before even time began, my life was in His hand

He knows my name, He knows my every thought

He sees each tears that falls, and hears me when I call


These songs are two of my favorite songs ever. The lyrics are so great, and it captured my heart. Every time I hear these songs, makes me fall in love deeper with my Creator. What a great love He had and always gives me!


We are so precious in His eyes, so He puts us in His family. How worth we are, so we have an authority to call Him “Abba, Father”. How huge His love to us, so He died in that cross for us. How he loves us so He can knows each of our names.


Two weeks go when I knell on His feet, when I confess all sins I had done. I can really hear His voices said: “You thought you were unlovable? Look at my scars. You thought no one was listening to you? Just watch what comes next. You thought you’d never make it through another day? Look at every angel in disguise I sent to you though the faces and hands of those you love, and even some you didn’t know you loved.”


We live in this world to worship Him. Surrender means, you give up your life & trust everything He makes in our life. And since we walk by faith and not by sight, we have to continue the journey with the simple trust that God is in His heaven and all is right with our world. Ultimately, His ways are not our ways, but miraculously, He sometimes allows us a passing glance at what might be … and what we might become.


Bless You All ^ __ ^

No comments: