November 04, 2007

My Father, My Best Friend, My Endless Love

The reason why I make Jesus as my Lord: I just can’t leave without Him

The reason why I will never leave Him:

  • If I leave Him, who will be my Redeemer when I am sinful?
  • Who will be my strength when I am weak?
  • Who will lift me up when I am fail?
  • Who will be my shield when I am cold?
  • Who will be my sincere Friend when I want to share?
  • Who will be my Teacher when I do wrong?
  • Who will be my purpose of live when I am confused?
  • Who will be my motivator when I need encouragement?
  • Who will be my very cheerful Friend when I share my happiness?
  • Who will be my touched Friend when I am sad?
  • Who will hug me when I am brokenhearted?
  • Who will heal me when I am sad?
  • Who will be my faithful Friend when I am not…?
  • Who will weep my tears when I cry?
  • Who will lift me when I am down?
  • Who will be my source of joy when I am depressed?
  • And who will be my everything when I am nothing?

“I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand”

(When I write this, one of my favorite song came out) “I love You. I love You. I love You. And my heart will follow, wholly after You…

No comments: